Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Personal Fav...Strap-On Play!


I wanted to start off the first actual entry of this blog with a fetish near and dear to my heart, strapon play! Yes!

Strapon play is something that I still don't know what percentage of men (straight) would be down for. Something tells me that 1/3rd of a men would be willing to do this, may be 50% if it were a celebrity on the other end of it.

Either way, I've been into this type of fun since I was 18. During this time, I've learned that the majority of women I've dealt with actually are open to the idea, with only a selective few (i.e. "vanilla") won't give it a shot.

It's exciting because you're handing the power over to the woman. When they say "well, I don't know how to do it", the advice is always the same...just do it how you want to be fucked. How hard is that? Then, you get an inside look of how the woman would want some action.

While I don't want to dominate this blog with strapon links and articles, trust me, there will be ALOT of references to this gem. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment