Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fucking Boots! Yay!


Boots....best thing ever invented by fashion designers and another fetish near and dear to my heart.

Why do I love chicks in boots so much? Not entirely sure. I'm sure because some would say it helps women exude power (i.e. why dominatrices always wear 'em), others would say it just helps magnify a woman's sexuality.

Now...I'm not the kind of weirdo that gets turned on by just boots (i.e. no woman in them) because that's just weird. But when I see a woman walking down the street in knee high boots...well, lets just say the urge to do the picture above immediately comes to mind.

I know enough about women to know the vast majority of them feel confident and sexy in boots, but I don't think any of them know that even the most straight-laced vanilla guys will break their necks to look at the kind of woman who would be rockin' some 5 inch knee highs down the street.

Ladies! Boots! Wear more of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment